On Monday 18th June a two year ASBO was imposed on Simon Moore, our friend and fellow protestor at Leyton Marsh.
- Like us, Simon believed that what was happening on Leyton Marsh was wrong and needed to be resisted peacefully.
- Like us, Simon did not want to see a beautiful habitat and recreational space enclosed, contaminated and destroyed for a wasteful temporary facility for the Olympics.
- Like us, Simon was prepared to show his opposition to this destructive land grab.Like us, he was intimidated with the full force of the law and criminalised.
- Like Simon, we do not wish to stop speaking the truth about legitimate issues around the Olympics such as environmental destruction and suspension of our human rights.
- Like Simon, we will not stop peacefully protesting.
- Like Simon, we will not stop speaking out about what is right.
- Like Simon, we refuse to fear doing what is right and just in the face of repression.
- We stand together against this injustice and speak as one. Simon is one of us and we are all Simon Moore!